The RF-1WG6-AM-CN is one of five new remotes to be released this winter by Compustar. The RF-1WG6-AM-CN remote is Compustar’s most durable remote due to its heavy-duty and water-resistant casing. So if you drop it on the ground or in water, you’ll know that your remote will still work flawlessly! This is the perfect remote if you are a first time remote start user.
The RF-1WG6-AM-CN includes the following components: Two 1-way remotes, antenna and owner’s manual. The RF-1WG6-AM does NOT include a control module.
Included in RF-1WG6-AM-CN Kit:
- 2 1WG6R-AM Remotes (1-way remote)
- 1 ANT-AM Antenna
- 1 Antenna Cable
Controller Module is not included in RF Kit: RF-1WG6-AM is compatible with CM3 Series, FT6 Series, and FT7 Series Controllers. Can be installed as an alarm, starter, or max system.
1WG6R-AM Remote Specs:
- Dimensions: 1.25” x 3” x .4”
- Color: Black
- Remote Start: Get a head start on the weather outside by remote starting your engine! Activate by holding start button for 2.5 seconds.
- Cold/Hot Automatic Start: Set your vehicle to automatically start at a certain time or temperature to make sure you always have a head start on the weather.
- Manual Transmission Starting: All Compustar starter systems can be safely installed onto manual transmission vehicles.
- Diesel Engine Starting: Compustar remote starters are Diesel Engine compatible and will wait to start to allow Glo-plugs to warm up.
- Turbo: Keeps the engine running for up to 4 minutes upon exiting the vehicle.
- Lock: Secure your vehicle by activating your vehicle’s installed alarm. Activate by pressing lock button.
- Unlock: Access your vehicle by deactivating your vehicle’s installed alarm. Activate by pressing unlock button.
- Siren: Want to hear the beautiful sound of your alarm’s siren? Hold lock button for 4-seconds.
- Passive: Automatically arm/lock your vehicle 30-seconds after you unlock it.
- Drive Lock: Locks doors when customer presses brake pedal to change gears or when the system senses the engine being utilized.
- Trunk: Pop your trunk by holding the Trunk release button for 2.5 seconds.
- Valet Mode: Turns off all alarm and remote start features, also known as service mode.
- Aux Mode: Additional inputs and outputs that can be controlled to trigger a relay.