COMPUSTAR 2 WAY SP LED RF PACKAGE
Compustar’s 2-way LED technology gives drivers the benefit of a 2-way remote without adding the hefty cost of an LCD. Whenever you lock your car’s doors or start your engine, the 2WG92 will provide audible and visual confirmation to let you know that your car is safe and/or started.
- 2 x 4 button 2-way LED remotes
- Superheterodyne Plus
- Up to 3,000’ range
- Durable casing
- Remote Start: Get a head start on the weather outside by remote starting your engine
- Lock: Secure your vehicle by locking your doors. Activate by pressing lock button
- Unlock: Access your vehicle by unlocking your door. Activate by pressing unlock button
- Manual Transmission Compatible: Compustar Remote Starters can be safely installed on most manual-transmission vehicles
- Diesel Engine Compatible: Compustar Remote Starters will work on vehicles with diesel engines
- Turbo Timer: Keep your engine running in idle to prevent premature turbo wear
- Passive Arming/Locking: Automatically Arm/Lock your vehicle 30-seconds after you Unlock it
- Drive Lock: Prevents your vehicle from being driven as long as the Compustar Security System is armed
- Siren: If your Compustar system has been connected to an alarm, holding the lock button will trigger the siren
- Trunk: Pop your trunk by holding the Trunk Release button for 2.5 seconds
- 2nd Car Mode: Switch between vehicles easily using one remote by switching into 2nd Car Mode
- Valet Mode: Turn off remote start settings whenever you submit your vehicle for servicing or valet
- Shock Sensor: Receive instant notifications on your LED remote when your Compustar Security Sensors are triggered
- Auxiliary Mode: Customize your Compustar remote starter to control features such as heated seats using Aux functions
Compustar remote starters utilize KLON by iDatalink to eliminate the need for drivers to give up a key during installation. KLON applications cover the majority of vehicles, including most domestic and Asian imports.
Since 2005, installers have been installing Compustar remote starters onto push-to-start vehicles. Today, our control modules feature low-current outputs and software solutions that designed specifically for push-to-start vehicles.
Compatible with Over 95% of Cars
Not all remote starters are created equal. Compustar remote starters can be programmed with vehicle-specific firmware to fit the majority of vehicles on the road today.
Stick-Shift? No Problem!
Compustar systems utilize motion sensors to ensure the safety of remote starters installed on manual-transmission vehicles. Compustar remote starters can also be added to diesel vehicles.
Compustar systems are fully customizable and have several adjustable features including turbo timer, remote start runtimes, auxiliaries, and much more!