2-Way COMPUSTAR PRIME T10 replacement 3,000′ Range, 1 x 2-Way Remote, 1 x 1-Way Remote
CompuStar’s flagship module receives an update for 2022. This model features range of up to 3000′ Range with 900MHz. Some said it couldn’t be done, however CompuStar continues to set the standard for range and performance. Some of the basic features include a 1 year remote warranty, lifetime system warranty, multi-car operation, vehicle temperature display, vehicle voltage display, CompuGlow backlight, protective case, run-time countdown, keyless entry, trunk release, remote start, auxiliary outputs and much much more.
- Siren/Horn Mute: Silences the siren and horn output to eliminate chirps upon lock/unlock.
- Valet: Turns off all alarm and remote start features (if equipped) – also known as service mode.
- Timer start: Activates remote start every 3 or 1.5 hours for a 24 hour cycle.
- Turbo timer: Keeps the engine running for up to 4 minutes upon exiting the vehicle (remote start models only).
- Passive arming/locking: Automatically lock/arms 30 seconds after unlock.
- Unlock: Unlock and disarm the system by tapping the unlock button.
- Trunk release: Pop the trunk by holding the trunk button for 2.5 seconds.
- Vehicle Temperature and Battery Voltage displayed on remote LCD
- Color LCD with CompuGlow backlight
- Run-time countdown
- Clock display
- Programmable remote start time
- Built in Turbo timer feature
- Uses standard AA battery
- Multi-Car operation
- Rear defrost activation
- Passive arming/locking
- Trunk release
- Panic / car find
- In dash blue LED for theft deterrent
- Upgrading to 2 way paging
- Anti-grind / starter-kill
- Shock sensor
- Battery back-up
- Ignition controlled door locks
- RPS Touch with key pass unlock
- Variable run times